Healthy Food Resources
If you or someone you know needs help, check out the available Bay Area food resources below.
Overview of City Food Programs
- Free Eats: For downloadable charts to help find free food and other resources in San Francisco, click here.
- 211: For a centralized resource for food services throughout the Bay Area, call 211 or access the 211 database.
- Food Pantry Locator: For a resource to locate food assistance through food banks and pantries in San Francisco and Marin counties, click here.
- Homeless Prenatal Program
- SFUSD School Meal Program: For free meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) provided through SFUSD to all children during school closures, click here.
- CalFresh Benefits: To apply online for CalFresh benefits (also known as SNAP or EBT), visit getcalfresh.org. To see other application method options, click here.
- SF Food Resources: To see a full list of San Francisco food resources, click here.
Other Food-Related Resources
- Leah’s Pantry: A California-based organization dedicated to providing nutrition education and healthy resources to all.
- Cooking Matters: A national organization that facilitates and equips families to make healthy food choices.
- 18 Reasons: A local, Bay Area organization that helps bring healthy recipes to the community.
Low-cost shuttle or subsidized Taxi ride to the grocery store offered by SFMTA for seniors and people with disabilities. Click here for more information.