How to Use Your Card
Your Healthy Savings card can be used at any Walmart, Food 4 Less, Vons, Ralphs, Albertsons, Pavillions, Safeway, or FoodsCo store. If you experience any issues, please contact a store manager.
When shopping at Food 4 Less and Ralphs: Card cannot be combined with EBT or WIC in the same transaction. Ask cashier to start a new transaction using the Healthy Savings card for your fresh fruits and vegetables.
To read more, click the button below.
The Healthy Savings Card helps you buy fresh fruits and vegetables at participating grocery stores.
Your Healthy Savings card will be loaded on the 1st of each month with $40 for fresh fruits and vegetables. You can use your card at any of the participating stores. At check-out, simply present your card to be scanned by the cashier, and the cost of your fruit and vegetable purchase will be automatically deducted from your monthly benefit amount.
- Eligible foods: Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Your Healthy Savings card will be loaded on the 1st of each month with $40 for fresh fruits and vegetables.
- If you spend more than $40 a month, you will need to pay the remaining balance.
- If you spend less than $40 a month, benefits will not roll over.
- Benefits expire at the end of the month.
- Program Duration: Please contact the site where you were enrolled to find out more about the duration of your program benefits.
How to Use Your Healthy Savings Card at Participating Stores:
Your Healthy Savings Card can be used at any Walmart, Food 4 Less, Vons, Ralphs, Albertsons, Pavilions, Safeway, or FoodsCo to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Bring your groceries to the cashier.
- After the cashier totals your items, have them scan the barcode on your Healthy Savings Card. Your fresh fruits and vegetables will be subtracted from the total!
- Get your card back from the cashier.
- Pay any remaining balance with another form of payment.*
*At Ralph’s, Food4Less, and FoodsCo, this card cannot be combined with WIC or EBT in the same transaction.
When using WIC or EBT at these stores:
- Separate fresh fruits and vegetables into their own transaction.
- After adding up your fruits and vegetables, give the cashier your Healthy Savings Card and have them:
– first press TOTAL
– next select EFT Payment
– then scan your Healthy Savings Card
- Get your card back from cashier.
- Pay any remaining balance with cash, debit, or credit card.
- Complete any additional transactions using WIC or EBT.
Check Your Balance
Your card will be automatically loaded on the 1st of each month with $40 – eligible for fresh fruits and vegetables. Please remember that your benefits will NOT roll over month to month.
To check your card balance, visit the Healthy Savings website at https://healthysavings.com/V4V/Account/BalanceCheck.
To find participating stores where you can use your the Healthy Savings card, visit https://healthysavings.com/base/Stores/StoreFinder.
Click the “Fruit and Vegetable Monthly Balance” green tab and enter your zip code.
Food4Less, Ralphs, Safeway, FoodsCo, Albertsons, Vons, Walmart, Pavilions, and some other large grocery chains accept the Healthy Savings Card.
Healthy Savings Card FAQs
Downloading the app is not required, but you can use it to check your benefit balance, find a store near you, view additional discounts, and more. To find the app, search “Healthy Savings” in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Your Healthy Savings card is only good for purchasing fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables but includes discounts on other healthy food items. Discounted items change each week, and the savings are automatic when you scan your Healthy Savings card. You do not need to do anything to receive these additional discounts.
To check your Healthy Savings card balance, please visit https://healthysavings.com/V4V/Account/BalanceCheck and enter the 17 digit card number and 4 digit security code on the back of your card.
After purchase, visit your online Healthy Savings account and/or app to view the transaction and the amount of benefit used. Some store receipts may also list the amount of benefit used at the bottom.
You can use your Healthy Savings card to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables at any of the participating locations. At checkout, the cashier will scan the barcode on the back of the card, and the cost of your fruit and vegetable purchase will be automatically deducted from your card balance.
Your Healthy Savings card can be used at a variety of store locations, including Safeway, FoodsCo, Walmart, and more. To find participating stores near you, please visit https://healthysavings.com/base/Stores/StoreFinder and enter in your zip code.
You can only purchase fresh fruits and vegetables with your card.
Your Healthy Savings card will be loaded with $40 on the 1st of each month for 6 months. If you spend more than $40 in a month, you will have to pay the difference. You do not have to spend the full $40 in one shopping trip, but if you do not spend the entire benefit by the end of the month, your benefits will not roll over.
Your Healthy Savings card will be loaded on the 1st of each month. Check the duration of your enrollment in the program with your distribution site.
Need Assistance with your Healthy Savings Card?
Phone: 1-833-V4V-EATS (1-833-848-3287)