Many people aren’t able to eat healthy fruits and vegetables because those foods simply aren’t available or affordable. EatSF is changing that. Join us.
You can make an impact now
With your support EatSF will:
- Help thousands more individuals and families access nutritious food critical for
- Help children develop a palate for fruits and vegetables, leading to lifelong healthy eating habits.
- Help low-income individuals with diseases affected by diet to better manage their health and reduce costly hospital visits.
- Create a demand for fruits and vegetables in low-income communities, thereby increasing supply for everyone.
- Help more people with critical need afford fruits and vegetables.
Ways to Donate
Gifts for EatSF-Vouchers4Veggies are processed through our fiscal sponsor, the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Please note that receipt of your donation will acknowledge the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation.
To make a donation online, click here.
Please make checks payable to the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation and indicate EatSF or Vouchers4Veggies on the memo line. Checks can be mailed to:
EatSF Voucher Program
1001 Potrero Ave, ZSFG Building 10, Ward 13
San Francisco, CA 94143