Welcome to Cumberland PATH!
Cumberland PATH Vouchers
Cumberland PATH Healthy Savings Card
Cumberland PATH Report
Cumberland PATH Voucher Information
- You will receive Cumberland PATH vouchers for a total of 6 months.
- Cumberland PATH vouchers can be used for fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables ONLY.
- Each set of vouchers must be redeemed during the month listed on that voucher.
- If you spend less than the amount on the voucher, no change will be given.
- If you spend more than the amount on that voucher, you will need to pay the remaining amount.
- You’ll receive $40 in vouchers each month, and can use them in any combination throughout the month.
- Cumberland PATH vouchers can be redeemed at the vendors listed to the left.
1. Bear Creek Market
591 Trent Mill Road
Cumberland, VA 23040
(Open: Mon- Sat 6am-9pm; Sun 8am-9pm)
3. Pineview Bulk Food & Deli
749 Plank Road
Farmville, VA 23901
(Open: Mon, Tues & Thurs 8am-4:30pm; Wed & Fri 8am-7pm;
Sat 9am-4:30pm (closed Sun))
2. Raman’s Midway Market
3156 Cumberland Road
Cumberland, VA 23040
(Open: Mon-Sat 5:30am-10pm; Sun 7am-10pm)
4. Midlothian Kroger
14101 Midlothian Tpke.
Midlothian, VA 23113
(Open: Sun-Sat 6AM-12AM)
Cumberland PATH Healthy Savings Card Information
- Your Healthy Savings card will be loaded on the 1st of each month with $40 for fresh fruits and vegetables.
- If you spend more than $40 a month, you will need to pay the remaining balance. If you spend less than $40 a month, benefits will not roll over.
- Benefits expire at the end of the month and do not roll over.
- You will receive benefits for a total of 6 months.
- You can use your card at any of the participating stores, including Walmart, Kroger, and Food Lion. To find participating stores that accept the Healthy Savings card near you, visit https://healthysavings.com/base/Stores/StoreFinder.
- At check-out, simply present your card to be scanned by the cashier, and the cost of your fruit and vegetable purchase will be automatically deducted from your monthly benefit amount.
- To check your card balance, visit the Healthy Savings website at https://healthysavings.com/V4V/Account/BalanceCheck.